Football season is back and, after an exciting summer of athletics, the avid sports fan can now turn his or her attention to the newest matches on the football calendar. If the prospect of new football matches doesn’t get you excited enough, if you need something more than an interest in how your team’s latest purchase settles in to keep you watching, if you feel the need to bet to make the match just that extra bit entertaining, then there are lots of different betting promotions you should know about. Here are five of the best:
- Paddypower is offering enhanced odds of 20/1 for Man City to beat Everton. This offer is only available to new customers and expires in two hours as of 17:51, the time I wrote this article. By the time you’re reading this it might already have expired. But don’t worry: try the next one.
- Coral is offering enhanced odds of 25/1 for Mayweather to beat McGregor, which is practically a done thing, so, if you’re a new customer, you can place one pounds and win back twenty five, which will show up as a free bet, it says, ‘to reflect the enhanced price’, whatever it means by that.
- Ladbrokes is offering a free bet after a qualifying bet on an outcome with ‘odds 1/2 or more.’ They only allow you to make up to fifty pounds on this free bet, though, or else it wouldn’t be profitable for them. As you know, the house always wins, but if you want to take a bit of revenge on the house, this house that always wins, and think it deserves a bit of revenge considering how much winning it’s done in the past, you can try something called matched betting, which this article explains succinctly.
- Ladbokes is offering to double the odds on first goal-scorers scoring in selected matches involving English teams shown on selected channels for bets up to twenty five pounds or euros.
- Ladbrokes is also offering to boost the odds of Aguero scoring in the aforementioned Man City Everton match, but that promotion, like the first, won’t remain valid for long. So go get betting. I wish you the best of luck, but remember: the house always wins.